The California Institute of Medical Science (CIMS) is committed to providing impeccable laboratory training to individuals from all backgrounds through academic and hands-on training. CIMS provides students with the opportunity to achieve their highest potential as a medical professional.
How to Apply:
Submit a professional resume to:
A criminal background check and a drug and alcohol exam may be required following a conditional offer of employment.
- Financial Aid Officer
- Instructor: Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Instructor: Clinical & Administrative Medical Assisting
- Instructor: Lab Assistant / Phlebotomy
- Program Director: Lab Assistant / Phlebotomy
- RN Lead Instructor: Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) and Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Student Support Advisor